Welcome to UCIR! Our website, Understanding Cancer Immunotherapy Research, aims to serve as a comprehensive resource of basic knowledge and up-to-date information on the breakthrough field of cancer immunotherapy. UCIR is for those affected by cancer – patients and caregivers – and for anyone who wants to learn more about this new pillar of cancer treatment.
On our website, you will:
- learn about the immune system and how it relates to cancer
- find detailed information about the different types of immunotherapies that exist or are in development
- explore our searchable database of approved immunotherapy drugs and learn about what types of cancers these drugs can treat, how they work, how well they work, and what their side effects may be
- expand your cancer immunotherapy vocabulary with our illustrated glossary
- navigate to additional resources, such as educational materials and other relevant websites
- keep up to date with the latest, most relevant developments and events in cancer immunotherapy research
Thank you for reading, and please remember to sign up for our newsletter!